Our Response to COVID-19
We have taken additional measures and implemented some innovative applications to meet the City of Sioux Falls and the City of Watertown’s updated guidelines for businesses. We have been in continuous contact with City and State officials, we greatly appreciate their support and guidance.
Our Promise to You
On behalf of Year Round Brown and all its team members, we can’t thank you enough for your support! We at Year Round Brown feel it’s important to support the public health and safety initiatives. As the Coronavirus crisis continues to evolve, we are taking actions every day to ensure that our wonderful customers and valued staff’s safety is a top priority during this time.
To adhere to the social distancing recommendations, we’ve created a list of measures we will be taking to implement at all our facilities:
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from other humans
- Client must use key card to check themselves in or verify identify verbally while maintaining appropriate distance
- Alternate rooms in use. Our rooms are 8-10 feet wide. We will keep an empty room between each customer to be extra cautious of social distancing
- No more than 10 customers in our facility at one time. If for some reason we are serving the 10 patron max, we will allow you to check in at the desk, return to your car and we will text you when your room is ready.
To ensure the continued safety of our members and staff, our team has implemented these extra precautionary steps beyond our already “Insanely Clean” standards:
- We always use hospital grade sanitizers on all beds and surfaces and scrub all surfaces rigorously.
- Increase wait time between room use to allow non-porous surfaces to fully dry, per new guidelines for proper disinfecting
- Our staff will be required to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the restroom, before and after eating, after coughing or sneezing, and after every customer interaction involving the register.
We understand and support all personal decisions to stay home, if you wish to make changes to your membership without entering our facility please visit yearroundbrown.com/memberchanges